Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates

I know it seems like forever since I last posted, but I feel as thou Brendan is ALWAYS attached to the boob. The boy eats non stop.

We are all doing well. I cant believe my little boy is a month old. Time sure is flying and before I know it, I will have to return to the j-o-b.

B and I had our first date night on Saturday. We then vowed to have a date night once a month. It was SO nice to enjoy a hot meal. I seriously have the best husband ever. He was the one who suggested I get some time away from Brendan since I have been with him 24/7 since he was born.

I have recently started pumping. This way B can feed Brendan when he gets home from work and B can help feed Brendan in the middle of the night on the weekends. It also ensures father son bonding.

Brendan and I took our first trip to the Toledo Zoo on Monday. He slept thru the entire trip. Maybe next time when B can join us, he will be awake for at least a little of it.

That's all I have for now. I'll be back to post pictures later.

No comments: